Receivables Report

The University requires every department that has receivables (debts owed to the department which have been billed and are expected to be collected in monies) to report their status on Form DA-32 on a monthly or quarterly basis and send it to Sarah Carver ( Financial Reporting Services, 223D Strong Hall.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today