When is a department required to submit an Accounts Receivable report to the Comptroller’s Office?

When a department has receivables, which is billing for commodities or services and expecting payment, an accounts receivable report is required to be submitted to the Comptroller’s Office Financial Analysis Department on a monthly basis. For further information and help concerning the report call Sarah Carver at 864-5920. 

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today